BAMBOO: THE MOST LUXURIOUS SPORTSWEAR FABRIC ON EARTH
Bamboo fabric is made from the bamboo plant. Along with having remarkable natural properties, Bamboo is considered the world’s most sustainable resource - it can grow 20 to 30cm in a day. Bamboo also absorbs five times the amount of carbon dioxide and produces 35% more oxygen than an equivalent stand of trees.
BENEFITS OF BAMBOO FABRIC
1) Hypoallergenic and anti-irritant - The eco-friendly bamboo fibres do not irritate the skin. Gentler than many manmade fibres, bamboo clothing is a natural solution for those with skin sensitivities.
2) Breathable and thermo-regulating - Stay comfortable whatever the weather with natural body temperature regulation which keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter.
3) Highly sweat absorbent and odour-resistant - Bamboo clothing is more absorbent than cotton but dries faster which helps to wick moisture away from the skin to keep you dry.
4) Supremely soft, light and flexible - Envelop yourself in one of the softest fabrics and move freely and comfortably.
5) Naturally UV protective - Protect your skin from the sun’s rays in comfort.
6) Biodegradable - A greener and eco-friendly material that will simply return to the Earth.
- MATERIAL : 95% Bamboo 5% Lycra | FIT TYPE : Slim Fit | Round Neck
- Rapid Dry Technology | Sweat Wicking | Anti-Microbial | Anti-Odour
- Activewear | Gym wear | Sportswear | Athleisure wear | Casual wear | Gym t-shirt | Workout t-shirt | Yoga t-shirt
- Country/Region of Origin: India